Basic Eligibility Criteria for MBBS
- “No candidate shall be eligible for foreign quota seats in public and private medical and dental institutions under sub-regulations (1) and (2) unless he holds a permanent foreign nationality or dual nationality or overseas Pakistani student who has studied and passed HSSC 12th-grade examination or equivalent from outside Pakistan and has stayed in the foreign country for the whole duration of the above-mentioned course on a Permanent Residence Permit”.
- Click here to see the notification1 http://www.cpmc.edu.pk/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/PMC-Notification-for-foreign-Applicants-2.jpg
- Click here to see the notification 2 http://www.cpmc.edu.pk/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/PMC-Notification-for-foreign-Applicants-1.jpg
- The applicant must have passed A-Level, American School with (Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics) with minimum 60% marks. (Applicant must have to provide equivalence certificate)
- The applicant must have passed MDCAT with minimum 55% marks (No other tests i.e., SAT2 etc. will be entertained)
Merit Calculation Formula:
- FSC (Pre Medical) / HSSC / A-Level 40%
- MDCAT 50%
- SSC / Matriculation / O-Level 10%
Last Date for Submission of Applications is 14th of January 2023.
Online Admission Process:
1. Create an account. Please provide a valid mobile number and email address. All the communication will be through these email & mobile numbers.
2. Fill in the basic information.
3. Get a code after paying the application processing fee. The fee can be paid online too.
4. Please remember that the application is not completed only by paying fee. You have to login again and complete the application form after paying the relevant fee.
4. Scanned copy of all the educational documents will be uploaded by the applicant.
5. Complete the application and submit it.
6. Track your application unless it is accepted.
7. View your admission portal off and on to view the latest updates regarding admission.
8. All incomplete applications will be rejected if not summited correctly before 8th December 2022.
Download Prospectus for MBBS Session 2022-23 : http://www.cpmc.edu.pk/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Complete-Prospectus-2022.pdf